Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life Goals #bloglikecrazy

Today's #bloglikecrazy prompt from Javacia Bowser is to explore blogging, writing or business goals.

I call this blog "Live Your Poem" because this blog isn't just about any one thing; it's about a lot of things like poetry and art and family and travel and food and other things that make up my LIFE.

Some things I am working on right now:

Being more present on a moment by moment basis.

Savoring beauty.

Infusing my life with music by learning to play the fiddle.

Writing only things that are meaningful to me (not being sucked into the market black hole).

Exploring the world with people I love (which is why I have a number of trips in the works, both near and far!).

Practicing compassion.

Being grateful and expressing that gratitude as often as possible.

Carefully considering my commitments and choosing only the things that I can embrace with love; things that feed my creative soul; things that move me toward the person I want to be.

Loving myself. (always on the list!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your list, Irene. I'm working on many of the same things. I especially love, "Writing only things that are meaningful to me (not being sucked into the market black hole)." It's always been my goal although sometimes I
    get pulled away, but it never really feels right.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?