Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MEET SEAN GRISWOLD, STARRING LINDSEY LEAVITT


You know how great it is when a dear friend writes a book that you absolutely adore?

Lindsey Leavitt's SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD is one of those book for me. And it releases TODAY. Y'all don't want to miss this book. Mainly because the love interest (whom I secretly call SS for Sweet Sean...maybe because I not-so-secretly call Lindsey LL. And her #3 daughter LLL. Yes, this is how creative I am.) is The Boy every girl should be lucky enough to meet. And obsess over. And eventually marry.


I've got my Sean. And my goal as a mom is for my three sons to be Seans as well. (Here they are with me as we celebrated my birthday this past weekend.) Can you just feel my heart bursting with maternal pride? Yep, you mothers of wee ones. You still burst when they get taller than you.

So, meet Sean Griswold, LL's latest creation. And check out Lindsey's blog for insider information on why she chose to write about MS and a bike ride and a boy who rose in a bike ride for MS.


See, too, her account of our Sunday visit to Margaret Mitchell's house in Atlanta. And enjoy this adorable pic of Lindsey posing on the interior staircase. (We tried a pic with a cardboard cut-out of us with teeny tiny Vivian Leigh all decked out in the red velvet dress... alas, that one did not turn out.)

Happy March, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I can most definitely see the maternal pride. Mine are wee, but the pride the inspire in me some days is giant-sized.

    Have to check out just how sweet this Sean is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your youngest son looked just trilled to be in your birthday picture. Tell him I said he has a beautiful smile and should show it more. I so wish I could have been there to see Lindsey, darn, those horses just had too big of a pull on my inner child for me to miss the "Road to the Horse 2011" did you hear the drums in the background

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?