Thursday, February 11, 2010

HELLO, I'M A GEORGIA PEACH!

...which made it especially awesome when I visited Wesley Lakes Elementary School yesterday in McDonough, GA, which is just southwest of Atlanta.

Here I am signing a book for a lovely young reader.



This is me laughing at something one of the kids said at the fancy lunch the PTO had set up for me and some Very Special Young Writers.



Here's a group of kids with really excellent taste in reading material. :)



And here I am with the people who made it all possible: Amazing PTO Mom Eboni Manley, Principal Lori Squires and a couple of not-camera-shy kids. Thanks, y'all, for having me! It was so much fun!!



Coming soon: fan mail, Tenner ARC reviews and early birthday goodness!! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I am moving to the South and de-aging fifteen years. Right. Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures cheered me up because I just checked on my computer and it has now been bumped to 02-19-2010 for shipment Grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?