Monday, November 9, 2009

IN WHICH I MENTION TWEEZERS



Diane over at The Book Resort is featuring a "Tenners Extravaganza" this month, and today I'm up! If you want to know how tweezers play into it, check it out. And while you're there, check out all the other great Tenner interviews!

Meanwhile, I am pushing my way through the last forty pages of Excellent Editor's edits on ESCAPE FROM FIRE MOUNTAIN. Huge changes going on... I'm at that point where my mind is working way faster than my fingers. This could be because I have been so busy catching up from my lovely long weekend, that I haven't had all that much time to be here, at the computer.

Today. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How weird is it to be working on the next book while waiting and being excited about your previous book!

    I'll go check out the tweezers reference!

    sf

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?