Thursday, July 17, 2008

THOUSAND WORD THURSDAY


Okay, this one is a few years old, but I just ran across it and had to share. None of my kids take baths anymore -- they are guys who take showers. And dear Lord, do they need 'em! Between feet and armpits, it can get pretty smelly around here. Which is why I am feeling all nostalgic for that sweet little kid smell... sigh. They grow up too fast.

"At the entrance, my bare feet on the dirt floor, Here, gusts of heat; at my back, white clouds. I stare and stare. It seems I was called for this: To glorify things just because they are."

- Czeslaw Milosz

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the photo. With girls in the family, we take a lot of baths instead of showers. (I am still a two-a-day, and three if I can get away with it, bath taker!)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?