Thursday, February 21, 2008

THOUSAND WORD THURSDAY


I'm not sure what fascinates me more about this pic, the way the glass gleams in the light or the fact that someone out there thought to stick those bottles on the broken branches.

Beautiful, isn't it? Thanks, MicaJon, for another great shot. It almost makes up for the fact that there was no lunar eclipse to be seen in Birmingham last night. We kept going out to check, but the clouds just kept getting thicker and thicker. You can bet we'll be out there trying again December 20, 2010.

“It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise”

-Sara Teasdale

1 comment:

  1. I could not tell they were bottles until I read your post. It is beautiful, I love the light and the colors.

    I am sorry you missed the eclipse.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?