Friday, February 1, 2008

THE BABIES ARE COMING!


My brother and sister-in-law wanted a romantic weekend, so I said, bring those babies to me! They live in Tennessee and are currently on the way to my house. I've dragged the high chair and pack-n-play up from the basement and plugged up the electrical outlets. I don't know if the houseplants will survive all the attention, but we are all excited to have 2 year old Levi and 15 month old BrenLeigh. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful here, so I am planning to get them outside. I promise to take lots of pics, which I will post here. Don't you just love little kids?

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

-Franklin P. Jones

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Have a great time..they are adorable!!

    on a side note...I have the story ready to submit but it is over 6000 words and it can't be over 2000!! I have to do major editing...not sure if I can...I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH FUN!!!!!! Have a wonderful time with those babies, and do report back!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?